SDN® Thixorion™ is a Al-Si hybrid nanocomposite liquid-based coating material, has an excellent combination of mechanical, electrical and chemical resistant properties that makes it desirable for a variety of applications from Electronics and Machinery to Decorative.
- Excellent Dielectric Breakdown Strength: 200V/um @ 3-5μm thickness
- Abrasion Resistance, ASTM 4060: 3.9mg/1000 cycles
- Very low surface roughness (Ra), friction reduction functionality
- Can be deposited as a conformal or planarizing coating
- Can be used to seal porous substrates, including anodization and plasma spray coatings
Download Thixorion™ Technical Data Sheet
Typical applications: Electronics, Aerospace, Robotics, Electric Motors, Telecom, PCB encapsulation, Connectors, Machinery, Decorative, Flexible Electronics, LEDs and other applications.
Case studies and reports:
Electronics: to meet industrial needs
Report: Friction Coefficient Reduction