SDN® coating materials can be applied on flat substrates in a specially designed and patented Roll Coater without the need for vacuum technology at any stage of the process.
Advenira’s patented Roll Coater, featuring Solution Derived Nanocomposite SDN®
technology, has been designed as a basic unit with straightforward scalability to larger sheets in subsequently manufactured machines.
- Coat any flat material (Metal, Alloys, Ceramics, Plastics, Glass, etc.)
- High speed, liquid deposition at atmosphere and room temperature
- Chemical bonding produces enhanced adhesion
- Produces a smooth and dense coating
- Low-cost deposition materials and high utilization rate
- Can be integrated into high-volume production line
For detailed specifications, download Technical Data Sheet
Overall design of the system consists of a pre-treatment, process and post-treatment modules. Solution delivery is facilitated via Advenira’s proprietary, patented Chem-Box with integrated security features designed to prevent the use of unauthorized chemicals and/or counterfeit cartridges. The use of liquid precursors allows for different coating formulations within the same system.
The Roll Coater is designed as a self-contained, HEPA-filtered system with built-in provisions for cleaning and periodic preventive maintenance (PM). These features ensure optical quality coatings without particulate defects. The system showcases a small footprint and easy installation with integration to virtually any facility. The processing speed provides for high-throughput rates by coating-specific curing profiles.
Learn more about SDN® coating materials:
- Corrosion and Abrasion - AdvenGuard™, ClearCorrUV™, CLearCorr™
- Durable Dielectric - Thixorion™
- Hard Coating - AdvenShield™
- Semiconductor - Semi F-3 and F-7
- Effective Solar Heat Control - AdvenSol™
- Durable Anti-Reflective and Anti-Soiling Topcoat - Impermion™
- Effective Diffusion Barrier - DiffusGuard™
- Transparent Conductive Oxide (TCO) - Crysollion™