To simplify industrial integration of novel SDN® protective coating materials for a wider range of applications Advenira has developed application protocols corresponded with commonly available industrial equipment, methods and materials.
Our disruptive liquid-based protective coating materials are available without new CAPEX or complicated integration!
- Cleaning: the surface must be dry and free of dirt, dust and grease
- Coating: Manual or Robotic Spray, Dip, Roll or Brush
- Curing: fully cured from seconds to minutes
- Coat any substrate: metal, alloys, composites, concrete, glass, wood and others
- Coat any 3D shape from inside and outside including patches
- Produces smooth, dense and highly resistant coating
- Low cost - high throughput with high material utilization rate
- Environmental Friendly
Advenira’s SDN® coating materials have been validated and accepted by a lot of players within various industries, including Aerospace, Appliances, Automotive, Display, Electronics, Flooring, Industrial, Marine, Medical Devices, Metal Finishing, Oil & Gas, Plastics, Power Generation, Water and many others.
The SDN® coatings are very low or zero VOC, HAPs-compliant and chrome-free formulations designed to comply with federal and local environmental mandates.