Advenira Enterprises, Inc. has developed a proprietary method for applying SDN® liquid-based coating materials in a large, industrial scale approach that enables volume manufacturing.
The 3D-Hybrid Coater can produce an assortment of high-purity, conformal protective films that are resistant to abrasion and corrosion erosion. The ability to deposit a subsequent layer immediately allows users to build complex layers to meet exacting requirements. Its robotic processing is energy efficient, enables high-throughput at higher than a 95% material utilization rate – making Advenira’s SDN® coating materials the only practical, low-cost solution currently available for many markets.
The solutions via the 3D Coater replace conventional technology by removing the necessity of a vacuum chamber or furnace, and enable cost-effective deposition on an industrial scale.
- Coats any 3D shape or material (Metal, Alloys, Ceramics, Plastics, Glass, etc.)
- High speed, liquid deposition at atmosphere and room temperature
- Chemical bonding produces enhanced adhesion
- Produces a smooth and dense coating
- Low-cost deposition materials and high utilization rate
- Many coating formulations available for various industrial applications
For detailed specifications, download Technical Data Sheet
Advenira’s 3D-Hybrid Coater consists of a pre-treatment, process and post-treatment modules. Solution delivery is facilitated via Advenira’s proprietary, patented Chem-Box with integrated security features designed to prevent the use of unauthorized chemicals and/or counterfeit cartridges. The 3-D Hybrid Coater is designed as a self-contained, HEPA-filtered system with built-in provisions for cleaning and periodic preventive maintenance (PM). These features ensure optical quality coatings without particulate defects. The coating system showcases a small footprint and easy installation with integration to virtually any facility.
Learn more about SDN® coating materials:
- Corrosion and Abrasion - AdvenGuard™, ClearCorrUV™, CLearCorr™
- Durable Dielectric - Thixorion™
- Hard Coating - AdvenShield™
- Semiconductor - Semi F-3 and F-7
- Effective Solar Heat Control - AdvenSol™
- Durable Anti-Reflective and Anti-Soiling Topcoat - Impermion™
- Effective Diffusion Barrier - DiffusGuard™
- Transparent Conductive Oxide (TCO) - Crysollion™