We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities. Experience in chemical synthesis, wet coating process, materials formulation and characterization is required.
of organic and inorganic materials
of metal oxide, particularly sol-gel method
- Conduct mechanical, electrical and optical characterizations
and coating tests including SEM, AFM, XRD, DLS, TGA, UV-VIS
- Maintain production systems for data collection and synthesis
and optoelectronic device fabrication
equipment and instrumentation for pilot reactor
- Write process specifications and specifications for incoming raw materials
- A Ph.D. in Science
or Engineering discipline such as Chemistry, Material
Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering or
- 2 years of experience in synthetic inorganic chemistry and with sol-gel chemistry
- Strong knowledge in dispersion science, synthesis and analysis of colloids and nanoparticles, and formulations for various coating applications
- Experience to include hands-on experience and interpretation knowledge around analytical tools and testing equipment such as GPC, DLS, FT-IR, UV-Vis, AFM, viscometers, and generic thin film characterization equipment
- Experience in or knowledge of: material characterizations including SEM, AFM, XRD, DLS, TGA, UV-VIS; solution deposition of metal oxide, particularly sol-gel method; optical and optoelectronic device fabrication and characterization.
Advenira Enterprises Inc. is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. Our corporate office and location for this position isa:
788 Palomar Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085
If you are interested in submitting your resume for consideration, please email us.